Since the launch of the Vapeix Social community, we’ve had an overwhelming amount of questions revolving around how one could go about helping with the community. So, we decided to list out a few ideas for anyone whom is interested in learning how you could do just that. Be sure to bookmark this post, as we plan to add more ideas as we think of them!
Just as a refresher – Vapeix Social is all about community support.
Vapeix Social is built for the purpose of giving back – by supporting consumers and even brands to help find success with vaporizers! If you have goals in mind, and are looking for advice, look no further!
One of our favorite features of the Vapeix Social community, is the Questions & Answers space. Anyone can post a question and the community members can reply with their answers. Members can earn XP (Experience) points for posting questions OR answers, but you earn the most when your answer is chosen as the best! The points help to show your level of experience within the community, so that others can earn your trust when communicating on various topics.
Personal goals OR business goals!
If you have an idea for a product and are wanting to build it, that’s a goal! If you’re simply wanting to figure out how to switch from tobacco to vaporizers, that’s a goal too! How about, if you’re looking to expand your vapor business into other countries. Yup, that’s another goal!
The sky is the limit, and with Vapeix, it really is a “home away from home” for everything Vapor. A dedicated space that you can jump into, to get away from all of the noise found in “big” corporate social media platforms whom seemingly share no interest in the vapor community. Should we go as far as to call Vapeix Social a “Safe haven for Vapor?”
So how can I help?
- Share the community, and invite your connections! Vapeix needs experts, newcomers, and everything in-between so that we can build a successful community that the industry can rely on for being the “go-to source” of intelligent conversations related to vapor. As we’ve said before, let’s talk vapor! One of the the easiest ways to share with friends, is to use the “Invite” feature found in the left-hand menu once you’re logged into Vapeix Social, or you can simply share this link below with your friends around the web or within any other network vape groups you may be a part of – http://www.vapeix.io/social
- Create a Group if you don’t see one that might be related to a goal of yours so that people can connect and discuss similar points or give feedback. Build an army of members within your group so that you can productively share or debate topics related to the Groups goals. You can even create a group just for your own Brand. Because, why not? You never know what new prospects you might find by engaging with others on Vapeix within your group!
- Create an Event if you’re hosting a trade show, a get together, or even a phone conference. Create an event to create a centralize meeting spot, so that you can share or invite others to expand your reach. It’s also useful for referring back to something you may have missed if you were not able to attend, or to catch up with that one person you may of not had the chance to greet while attending! Creating an event is easy, and you can even share the link to other social networks to get the word out about what you’re hosting.
- Do you have a question about how to do something with your vaporizer? Maybe where to locate that hard to find “accessory” for your vape, or how to rebuild an (your vapor brand & mode here) atomizer. Don’t be shy!
- Are you a vape mod artist, or do you happen to have an arsenal of really cool vape photo’s you’ve been keeping all to yourself? Why not create an album and start uploading them so you can share what you’ve been keeping such a secret for all of this time? The community would love to see your creativity!
More way’s to help!
Are you interested in helping to make Vapeix better by testing out features, or for sharing your thoughts on how we could make it better? Help us with Beta testing! Not only do we have multiple web applications (we like to call them, Vapeix Social, Vapeix Cloud, and the Vapeix Portal) but we have multiple apps for Android and iOS (Vapeix Link, Vapeix UpLink & Vapeix Messenger) gearing up to hit the app store markets soon, and we need your help to look into all corners of the applications to check for missing features, bugs, or for new ideas!
Although this post doesn’t cover everything we can achieve together, hopefully it’s enough to inspire just few ideas. We are very much open to feedback, so feel free to share them!
Last but not least (& for the Uber Techies out there.)
Do you happen to be a Techie or a Vapepreneur? Are you interested in helping with the Hardware side of Vapeix? If so, stay tuned!
We will post more information about how you can help with the Vapeix Powered projects soon, but in the meantime, be sure to signup for the Vapeix for developers beta program so that you don’t miss any announcements related to how you can integrate with Vapeix UpLink app and cloud-enabled ecosystem.